Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Doctor's Visit Put a Kink in My Plans

So...I've had to take several days off thanks to a visit to the doctor's office (nothing serious- just a routine procedure, but unfortunately I have some stitches I have to be careful with). Stitches come out Thursday morning and then I'll be back in business! Actually, might make an attempt to do yoga tonight at home. Elizabeth's going to the studio without me, and I'm very tempted to go, but I'd hate to get all the way to Brookline and then realize I can't do yoga without ripping my stitches out.

Wish me luck tonight!

I absolutely want to commit to my 31 Days of Power Yoga, so I'm debating doubling up on weekend days to make up for my missed days. Thoughts? Another option I'm considering is doing regular yoga (but not necessarily every day) up until my birthday on March 28th, and then starting 31 Days of Power Yoga on my birthday. That would be equally symbolic- doing yoga for the first 31 days of being an old lady ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment